Chancellor Strom Addresses the Rutgers Biomedical Health Sciences Community on an update of the CIA. What’s Happening Now.
Mark McLane Most Valuable ERM Player 2014 - Rutgers ERM Program Gives Special Recognition to its Biggest Contributor.
Meet David Chin, Rutgers Privacy Director, and learn how Rutgers Privacy Program is evolving with the Office of Enterprise Risk Management, Ethics, and Compliance.
Rutgers Office of Enterprise Risk Management, Ethics and Compliance
The Office of Enterprise Risk Management, Ethics, and Compliance is the first of its kind at Rutgers. Its inception is centered around the university’s strategic goal to become recognized as among the nation’s leading public universities: preeminent in research, excellent in teaching, and committed to community. The interlace of ERM, ethics, and compliance in one office places Rutgers at the forefront of best practice among the most elite universities nation-wide.
Though this office was formally inaugurated in December of 2013 by charge of President Barchi and the Board of Governors, our roots stem from RBHS’ robust Healthcare Compliance Program. Our office brings the experience and practice of a successful compliance and ethics program, as well as the vision and understanding to break down silos and establish a university wide system to recognize potential problems and to take the appropriate steps to mitigate and resolve them. Led by former deputy attorney general and UMDNJ general counsel, Ted Brown, this office consists of knowledgeable compliance officers, experienced and trained investigators, and a strong support staff.
Calendar of Events
- October 6th, 2014 - NJMS Compliance Committee Meeting.
- October 13-14th, 2014 - Independent Review Organization (IRO) Ernst & Young onsite for their Fieldwork for the Year 5 Reporting Year of the CIA.
- October 14th, 2014 - Rutgers HIPAA Compliance Committee Meeting from 11:30 AM to 1 PM in Conf Rm 231 at the Public Safety Building in New Brunswick.
- FCPA BLOG
- Two New Jersey Doctors Admit Taking Bribes...
- Detroit-Area Doctor Admits ...
- Manager of three Los Angeles Medical Clinics and Medicate Fraud Scheme
- NJ ambulances service provider arrested on Fraud
- Justice Department files suit against NJ Company
- Former Northwestern University physician to pay $475,000 to settle cancer research grant fraud claims
- Birmingham (AL) nonprofit exec arrested on $11M fraud charges
- Hannibal (NY) man gets medical records for two strangers