Chancellor Strom Addresses the Rutgers Biomedical Health Sciences Community on an update of the CIA. What’s Happening Now.
Rutgers Office of Enterprise Risk Management, Ethics and Compliance
The Office of Enterprise Risk Management, Ethics, and Compliance is the first of its kind at Rutgers. Its inception is centered around the university’s strategic goal to become recognized as among the nation’s leading public universities: preeminent in research, excellent in teaching, and committed to community. The interlace of ERM, ethics, and compliance in one office places Rutgers at the forefront of best practice among the most elite universities nation-wide.
Though this office was formally inaugurated in December of 2013 by charge of President Barchi and the Board of Governors, our roots stem from RBHS’ robust Healthcare Compliance Program. Our office brings the experience and practice of a successful compliance and ethics program, as well as the vision and understanding to break down silos and establish a university wide system to recognize potential problems and to take the appropriate steps to mitigate and resolve them.
Calendar of Events
- June 8, 1:30 pm - RWJMS Compliance Operations Committee – CAB 3405
- June 10, 11:30am - 1:00pm - RBHS Compliance Committee Meeting – Stanley S. Bergen Building, Newark – Room 133
- June 11 , 9am - Rutgers Audit Committee Meeting - Winants Hall, New Brunswick – Board Room
- Owner Of Parsippany-based...
- Hamilton Health Center...
- Grassley presses CMS...
- FCPA BLOG
- Two New Jersey Doctors Admit Taking Bribes...
- Detroit-Area Doctor Admits ...
- Manager of three Los Angeles Medical Clinics and Medicate Fraud Scheme
- NJ ambulances service provider arrested on Fraud
- Justice Department files suit against NJ Company
- Former Northwestern University physician to pay $475,000 to settle cancer research grant fraud claims
- Birmingham (AL) nonprofit exec arrested on $11M fraud charges
- Hannibal (NY) man gets medical records for two strangers